Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Rhinoplasty on the NHS - Leaflet information pack

I found a useful guide produced by the East Sussex NHS Trust which covers alot of information on getting an NHS Nose Job (Rhinoplasty). You can download the information leaflet here.

It provides information and answers on the following:
  • What is Rhinoplasty?
  • How is a Rhinoplasty operation done?
  • Rhinoplasty dressings pack
  • Will my nose bleed when the packs come out?
  • How long will I need to stay in hospital?
  • How long should I take off work / school?
  • Will I be able to breathe through my nose after the Rhinoplasty operation?
  • Post-Operation pain after a Rhinoplasty
  • What happens after the NHS Rhinoplasty operation?
  • Can there be problems?
  • What to do if you have nose bleeds?
  • What to avoid after the Nose Job Surgery?
  • What to do after the Nose Job operation?
  • Specific information for female patients
  • Outpatient - Removal of Nasal splint and discharge

No comments:

Post a Comment